Sometimes while reading people's queries on facebook food groups, I feel like punching the people that reply with their hideous responses.
Some of these clever responses are given below.
1. Query- Don't feel like having Indian today. Suggest some other restaurants in South delhi.
Reply - you can try Moti Mahal or Swagath.
He said NO Indian!
Oops, sorry, just read 'Indian'. Didn't read the entire post.
2. Query- I have kiwis/strawberries in bulk at home. What should I use them for?
Reply- give them to me.
Like really?! Really?! Are you their relative? Or friend? WHY will she give you her kiwis and strawberries then?!
3. Query- Where can I find this particular sauce/ketchup/bla shit. Checked in INA and defence colony. They don't have it.
Reply- Try INA, they should have it.
Are you fucking blindddddd? Can't you read she said INA DOES NOT HAVE IT?!
4. Query- Where will I find the best Momos in Delhi.
Reply- I know this is off topic, but can someone please give me the recipe for momos. Want to try making them at home.
If you know your query is off topic then post a NEW QUERY for it! Don't be so dumb!
5. And the best kind of people - restaurant owners promoting their own restaurant. Yes, that's not bad at all. You've opened a restaurant and you of course want it to do well, so you're promoting it in good spirit. But please, do that ONLY to an extent! Your restaurant cannot have EVERYTHING perfect in it! Suggestions for burgers- you suggest your restaurant, suggestions for outdoor seating- again your restaurant, suggestions for cocktails- your restaurant, suggestions for raw meat- your restaurant. If your restaurant is so good then please let people suggest it!!!! It is blooodyyyyy irritating to see restaurant owners recommend their own restaurant on public groups at least 50 times a day! And some of them then even pose as they're regular customers of that restaurant. Like really! We know you're the owner!!!!!
Connect with me on